Hallsville Veterinary Hospital performs high quality veterinary surgical care for dogs and cats of all ages. Our skilled and experienced veterinary team uses the latest surgical techniques available, and all surgeries are performed using a veterinary laser. Our advanced surgical suite allows us to perform a variety of surgical procedures including:
- Exploratory surgery
- Foreign body removal
- Tumor removal—Lumps and bumps
- Wound repair
- Eye surgeries—Cherry eye, entropion
- Orthopedic surgery—Performed by mobile veterinary specialist at our location
Veterinary Surgical Appointments
Your pet’s health, safety, and comfort are important to us. Our veterinary team meticulously monitors your pet throughout their surgical procedure including post-operative recovery. We offer convenient drop off surgical appointments, and our veterinary team will update you by phone to keep you informed of your pet’s progress.
- Morning drop off service begins at 8 a.m.
- For your pet’s safety, all of our surgical procedures begin with an exam and pre anesthetic blood work.
- We provide intravenous fluid therapy
- Monitor your pet’s temperature, heart rate, blood pressure, and pain management
- All surgeries are performed using a veterinary laser
- We will call you as soon as your pet is out of surgery with a status update.
- Afternoon pick up service begins at 4:30 p.m.
- Our team will carefully review all post-operative care instructions with you.
- Your pet’s prescription medications can be filled at our onsite veterinary pharmacy.
- We use dissolving sutures, but we include a complimentary 2 week post-operative check-up with every procedure.
Spay & Neuter Discounts
Hallsville Veterinary Hospital offers wellness plan package discounts which can include spay or neuter surgery. For details, please view our wellness plan options including:
We would like to assure you that your pet will receive the best surgical care possible, and we will make every effort to keep you informed of your pet’s progress. Please contact us to schedule an appointment. We are available to answer any questions or concerns you may have regarding your pet’s surgical procedure.